All participants will be given a digital recognition for their participation at express request of the same and they will award an Honorable Mention to the outstanding work and the publication of its deliveries by means of support
The corresponding prizes are:
First place receive a recognition by Grupo BMC Harley-Davidson® and Escuela Digital, project publication in journals, $ 50,000 MXN, as well as an online course in Spanish 3D Max on Escuela Digital.
2nd and 3rd place:
The second and third place receive recognition Grupo BMC Harley-Davidson® and Escuela Digital publication project in journals as well as a course of 3D Max online in Spanish on Escuela Digital.
Note: the jury will be free after evaluation of all work not give 2nd and 3rd place if they deem it advisable.
The awards will take held in Mexico City; The prizes will be awarded by the jury (the place be confirmed). The exhibition project will take place in a museum in Mexico City with a date to confirmed. In event that the winner is a foreign participant (population outside Mexico), have the option to travel to Mexico City or connect electronically through voice and video in real time to witness the awards ceremony, the contest organizers do not bear the expense of their travel expenses if the participant wishes personally attend their prize confirmed).
Jury and Evaluation
The jury will consist of the following persons:
- • Ing. Juan Pablo Martín del Campo – Director Grupo BMC Harley-Davidson®
- • Edgar Rodríguez – Marketing Manager Grupo BMC Harley-Davidson®
- • José María Nava – Department of Architecture at the Universidad Iberoamericana
- • Miquel Adriá – Director of the Master of Architecture CENTRO
- • Juan Carlos Asturiano – Managing Director Teleurban
- • Manuel de la Portilla – Marketing Manager Clear Channel México
- • Alejandro Rivadeneyra – Director General Rivadeneyra Arquitectos
- •Francisco Martínez – JSa Arquitectos
- • Metzli Valle Muciño – Director of Arquitectos M253
The General Consultant Escuela Digital observe and participate in each meeting of the jury to ensure the development and monitoring of the objectives of the competition and may possibly participate in the vote if there is no consensus or should be a dead heat, in order to continue with assessment until find the first three places and honorable mentions, according to the Contest Rules before expressed.
The criteria for evaluation of pre be given by the proposed project architectural ideas, space management, operation, graphical representation and integration with the environment, considering a viable proposal for the intervention of the premises currently occupied by the Harley-Davidson® Branch Santa Fe.
As valued, among others, the following:
- - Proposals for changes to existing models, uses, types and dimensions.
- -Flexibility and versatility of the solutions.
- - Organization of services relating to the property.